Rates do not include applicable taxes of 10.25% and Cleaning Fees.
There is a 2-night minimum stay.
Must be 18 years or older to make a reservation. 50% is due upon booking; remaining amount owed will AUTOMATICALLY be charged to your credit card 30 days in advance of your stay. Credit and debit cards are accepted – no cash or checks. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation due to non-payment. The best way to secure a booking is through our website, however, you can make your reservation over the phone if need be. 2-night minimum stay requirement. Rates do not include applicable taxes, administration, and cleaning fees. Reservations are not considered “guaranteed” until a signed rental agreement and full payment is received.
All cabins are pet friendly other than Huntington and Dogwood in order to respect those who have allergies towards our furry friends. No worries, they will still get to enjoy animals as these two cabins will have bird feeders and deer licks to attract God’s creatures outside. There is a $100 pet fee; please see our pet policy.
Holiday and weekend rates may differ slightly than weekday rates. All rates are subject to change.
Check in/Check out
You will receive an email 3 days in advance of your stay with additional information including the digital keycode to gain access to your cabin. Check in is at 4 p.m.; check out is at 10 a.m. There will be an additional charge for guests checking in/out outside of set times unless given prior approval by the property manager.
Before checking out, guests are expected to do the following:
- Wash dirty dishes; a $25 fee will be charged for unwashed dishes
- Put indoor trash in the outdoor trash bin
- Turn thermostat to 70 degrees
- Lock door
We understand situations may arise, and we will make every attempt to work with you if you need to cancel a reservation. Our cancellation policy will be followed as stated unless otherwise approved by the property manager.
- No refunds due to the weather or power outage
- No refunds for early departures
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival date will receive a 100% refund
- Cancellations made 30 days or less of the arrival date will NOT be REFUNDED and must have been CONFIRMED.
o Please email, text, or call to cancel your reservation. If you do not see a confirmation email of your reservation being cancelled, it has not been CONFIRMED.
- If there is a shutdown order from the Ohio Governor, you may reschedule or receive a gift certificate only (no refunds).
Please limit occupancy to cabin maximum and only paid-for guests. No additional visitors are permitted on the property unless it has been approved by the property manager. Failure to comply will result in being charged for the unregistered guests and asked to leave the property immediately without refund.
Your cabin is furnished with the following:
- Bed linens
- Refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffeepot (drip), coffee filters & toaster
- Dishes, utensils, pots & pans
- TV with Dish Network
- Ceiling fans, central air, and furnace
- Bathroom hand soap and hand towel
- Kitchen dish towel, dish cloth, dish soap, & trash bags
- Toilet paper
- Bonfire pit, picnic table, charcoal grill & firewood
- Hot tub
What you may want to bring
- Paper products (more toilet paper, tin foil, paper towels)
- Bath toiletries (shampoo, bath soap, etc.)
- Hot tub towels
- Bath towels
- Charcoal, lighter & lighter fluid
- Folding camping chairs
It is our goal to have everything functioning in order to increase your satisfaction. However, from time to time, appliances, hot tubs, TV, water, electricity, etc. can break down or malfunction. While we cannot refund any monies due to issues beyond our control, we will respond as quickly as we can to make repairs and restore amenities. Please call or text to report any issues. It is helpful for us to know when something isn’t working (even a blown lightbulb), so we can give it attention. We appreciate you letting us know! Please note: our phones are not monitored 24 hours a day; we will do our best to respond as soon as we are able.
Mobile Sleeping Unit
No mobile sleeping units are permitted at the cabins/cottages for additional housing. This includes the erection of tents.
We do not permit smoking inside any of our properties. Smoking is permitted on the decks and grounds. Please extinguish all cigarettes in ashtrays and dispose of them properly to prevent a fire hazard and keep the grounds well maintained. Guests that do not abide by this will be charged $100 for the removal of the smell of smoke and will be responsible for any other damage/clean-up costs associated from the result of disregarding this policy.
No use of marijuana or illegal substances permitted anywhere on the premises.
For the safety and enjoyment of our guests, your hot tub will be cleaned between reservations. For arriving guests, this might necessitate a delay in using the hot tub immediately upon arrival, due to the water temperature. We apologize for this inconvenience, but your safety is important. To keep your hot tub as clean as when you arrived, avoid products like hair spray, hair mousse, styling gels, deodorants, suntan lotions, excess sweat, skin creams of any sort or excess soap. Any of these products will seriously cloud up your water and clog the filter. Although inconvenient, try to shower before going into the hot tub. Maintenance will change the filter, add water & chemicals as needed in between guests.
If you are staying more than 7 days and the hot tub needs attention, please let us know. The water will not be changed out completely during your stay unless deemed necessary by maintenance. No more than 4 guests at a time in the hot tubs unless you are in the Birmingham, which holds 6 at a time. It is IMPERATIVE the water stays over the jets. If the water level decreases below the jets, please call and report this as soon as possible for maintenance to take care of the situation. Jets are set to automatically circulate the water on a timer.
There is a ‘bar’ over the tub – this is a ‘cover lift’. Fold the cover over the bar & then push to the back of the hot tub to appropriately lift off the cover. No drinking or eating in the hot tub. No glass by the hot tub area. Turn off lights when exiting the hot tub and replace the cover when not in use. No sitting on the hot tub lid. Children’s toys are prohibited in the tubs.
Wood is provided for our guests. There are wagons available to carry larger loads of wood as well as satchels in each cabin to hand carry a smaller amount. Please use EXTREME CAUTION when having a fire. If you start a fire and it gets out of control, you will be held personally and financially responsible for any damages caused. Never leave a fire unattended.
There are wood burning fireplaces in each cabin other than the Birmingham (propane) and the Leesville Lakehouse (electric). Fireplaces are used for ambiance only; there is propane heat in all of the cabins. Please do NOT clean out ashes in order to protect cabins from hot coals. This will be done for you as needed and properly disposed of once coals have cooled. Fireplace doors and screens are to be used at all times.
There are cans of spray to eliminate flames at each grilling station as well as fire extinguishers inside the cabins. Utilize the ash buckets for charcoal only – DO NOT THROW CHARCOAL INTO THE WOODS.
All cabins are equipped with mattress/box spring encasements, mattress covers, sheets, bedspreads and throw blankets. Extra linens are provided for pull out couches, futons, and spare sheets should they get soiled during your stay. If there are any ‘stains’ (blood, fruit juice, drinks, urine, etc.) that cannot be removed after laundered, you will be charged for a replacement of the item to equal - $60 for a King, $50 for a Queen, $40 for a Twin.
You will be held responsible for furniture tears, stains, breaks, or any damage to property during your stay to include replacing the item and the cost of labor to perform the work. You will also bear the financial responsibility to replace anything lost or stolen. WE WILL ATTEMPT TO TAKE CARE OF THESE SITUATIONS AS COST EFFECTIVE TO YOU AS POSSBILE.
Please be considerate of your neighbors and observe a 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m. quiet time. We want our guests to have a good time, but many come to relax and enjoy getting away from the noise. Please be respectful of others.
No hunting is allowed on the property. No processing of animals inside cabins. Deer can be hung from surrounding trees, but all carcasses are to be properly removed and disposed of by guest; they are not to be left for housekeeping to handle.
We have professional pest extermination of our cabins, but they are not bug proof. Please remember you are in the woods, and we have invaded the woodland creatures’ habitat, so you may see an occasional visitor.
Our pet policy is as follows:
- Pets are not permitted in the Huntington and Dogwood cabins
- Well-mannered and housebroken dogs or cats of 80 lbs. or less are welcome
- The Maximum number of pets per cabin is two (2)
- Pet fee is $100 per cabin. This fee DOES NOT include picking up your dog’s droppings. This Fee DOES NOT include excessive hair on couch, blankets, spreads, or sheets. An additional fee of $50 for picking up any droppings and $100 for the clean up of any excessive hair will be charged if you neglect to do so.
- If your pet is a ‘couch dweller’, we ask you to please bring towels or sheets with you to cover any couches or beds. We also highly suggest to remove bedspreads prior to covering – these spreads can get “toe nail pulls” that will result in a fee for replacing the item as mentioned above.
- You will be responsible for the cost/labor to replace any item that is chewed by your pet.
- Pets are not to be unattended in the cabin unless crated
- Pets need to be leashed at all times for their own safety & the privacy of guests in other cabins
- Excessive barking will result in guests to be asked to leave for the respect of other guests on the property
- Pet food cannot be kept outside as this could attract unwanted wildlife.
- The cabin area offers grass perfect for your pet’s relief. If you prefer to take an exercising walk, there are side roads that are away from traffic areas. The Salt Fork Park offers hiking trails you may bring your dog to (leash required).
- The Salt Fork Lake is right at the base of our road, ¾ mile from your cabin! If you prefer a fenced in area, the Park offers a ‘Dog Park’ at the beach area.
All information contained herein is considered to be accurate and truthful. Timberline Cabins or its owners have no liability whatsoever for errors, including without limitations, typographical errors and or omissions. The guest fully understands that: Timberline Cabins and its homeowner are not responsible or liable to guests for loss or theft of any of the guests’ personal property, accidents, injury, or damage of any nature from any cause to guest or guest’s group. This extends to acts of God, weather, road travel or recreational activities, or items removed or changed in the home. Guest(s) hereby agree to INDEMNIFY and hold Timberline Cabins and its homeowner harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of premises or the items of personal property provided therein. Guest(s) assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold homeowner and its agents harmless with respect there to.
Questions, Concerns or Suggestions? send us an email!
revised: October 12, 2023